Below are some guidelines that should be considered by writers who wants to write/submit articles to this forum.
1) Make sure the Title used for the article is good
2) Make sure atleast one image is added to the article which is relevant to the subject of the article
3) Use img BBCODE properly and effectively as stated in this post : http://www.technicaltalk.net/index.php?topic=5069.0
4) Make sure ALT, width and height attributes are given in the img BBCODE
5) Make sure the article is interesting to read.
6) Make sure to use subheading in the article.
7) Make use of atleast one h3 tag in the article for proper subheading
8 ) After posting the article, review it once. Make sure it is displayed properly.
9) After posting the article bookmark it on delicious.com site
10) After posting the article, you can give a FB like, Google G+, Tweet it, and again after few days ReTweet it.
11) After posting the article share it with the your friend.
I forgot to add:
It is considered good if we inter link articles to each other. I mean we can use some keywords from current article to link old articles from the forum. Its is considered as good thing but make sure max 4 articles are linked such way in a article.
we already have a page which gives use full index of published articles o the forum, the link is here at: http://www.technicaltalk.net/index.php?action=indice
You can contact the administrator by sending him a Personal Message (PM) in case of any doubts.