- Beginners can use Google Adwords Tool to learn about the keywords that are related to your website and to search for the actual position of the keywords on the Google page. After you know about the position of the keywords, you can improve the ranking of the webpage by creating ads that utilize these keywords to increase traffic to the website. Your goal is to make an ad that will stand out from the rest and will make the person want to click the ad not just look at it.
- With the help of other websites, you can increase the back links to your site. In this process, you share the URL of the website with the other website and this process will increase the number of visitors to the website.
- On social network website, you can always create your own page and the number of likes you receive for that page also increases the ranking. It’s possible to hire people to like your page and get others to like it, or you can start by using those that are related to you to spread the word. The more likes you have, the better.
- If applicable, you can also attract people by offering coupons. You should be able to present the product you offer clearly and show them why the coupon you offer is a real bargain for their money. The visitors should think that “This is an offer that I should take advantage of.”
- The sitemap of the website must be covered by all search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing. This will increase the visibility and accessibility of the site.
- To make a website distinct from the others, you can have some help from the public. You can add a public forum on the website to increase the interactions between different visitors. This can increase the popularity of the website.
- You can also provide deep links to the more popular pages on the website, or deep links to relevant information that will explain more about the product or service. Internal links can also help in improving the ranking of the webpages with the help of the keywords.
- The text in the website works as keywords and this text help the people in searching for what they need to know in the website. With the help of the anchor text, you can lead the person to another page that is relevant to the landing page. This plays a big part in search engine rankings.
- While selecting the webhost provider, one must choose the facility of the 'unique control panel'. In the future, if you want to change the server, you aren't supposed to carry all the data to the other server. You can only provide the user name and password to the other server for getting the complete information. This webhosting is comparably easy in accessing the webpage of the website.
Rajkumar Jonnala Full time SEO Consultant and Currently Working for bookgator.com which Provides wide range of buy textbook
, cheap textbooks
and many more.
*** Please do not forget to leave your comments about this article ***
Sorry, but you are not allowed to view signatures , please Register or Login