Great article admin... The reason for the slow connection may also be due to P2P (Peer to Peer) file sharing programs..as file sharing programs use up allot of bandwidth some broadband providers limit the speed you can use the internet if you are using file sharing programs.If you turn off the file sharing program and your broadband speed goes back to normal then it is an indication that maybe your broadband provider does restrict your broadband access if you are using file sharing programs. A idea would be to only use the file sharing programs when you are not trying to use the Internet for other things.
Some of the tips for faster internet connection are,
* Check the Start up programs and remove the unwanted
* Maintain a Decent Space limit at Hard drive
* Check for Malware, Spyware and bots
* Clear cookies and temporary history files
* Close unwanted background tasks if any
* Reset the modem
* Browse with latest and updated browser
* Download using torrents
* Upgrade your hardware
* Adjust the Wifi antenna if it has one.
Following these steps may fetch you a better result. You can see the difference in your connection speed by having a speed test before and after performing these steps. You can have speed test for free from http://www.scanmyspeed.com
. You will definitely see the difference.