A new revenue sharing package is in your approach on this forum. TechnicalTalk will share 80% of revenue generated by our advertisement to our active members who are participating to add/post quality content under multiple boards/categories available on this forum. Terms and conditions are applied.How the program works?
As described above, you have given the opportunity to post genuine content in different boards of this forum. There are plenty of topics available to post your articles or posts, on forum boards. We are set to get revenue from Google Adsense program by the ads placed on every page of forum and you will be given upto 80% of revenue from the content you have posted here. The approval of your content is conditional.
Our Site + Our Promotions + Our Traffic + Your Content
+ Your Ad
= Your MoneyHow can you participate in this great revenue sharing program?
First of all, like many other Adsense revenue sharing sites, this site will also require you to link your Google Adsense Publisher Id with this forum.
If you do not have a Google Adsense Account then you can easily create one through Google. Google will approve your account depending on its own policies.
If you already have a Google Adsense account, you can link it to our forum by adding your Publisher Id in your forum profile page. CLICK HERE
to know how to do this.
After the successful approval of your new Adsense account with Google and your forum profile with TechnicalTalk team, we will be adding your Adsense account so that your ads will be displayed at your posted content on this forum for sharing the revenue. When someone will click these ads, your revenue will be made. You can generate upto 80% of your own revenue from this forum.If a page has multiple contributors, how Revenue sharing will do?
It really depends upon how much active you are on the forum and your total posts count (number of quality posts made by you) on the forum.
The percentage of showing your ad on the certain page than other contributors on the same page depends upon your current post count based membergroup. As the total number of quality posts made by you increase, so your membergroup on the forum upgrades to higher level.
The higher the post count/membergroup you have compared to other posters on the page/post the higher the chances that your ad will be displayed on the page.
For e.g. A member from membergroup Prime Coder (post count = 2000) will always have highest percentage that there ads will be displayed on the page and a member from membergroup New Poster (post count = 0) will always have lowest percentage that there ads will be displayed on the page.For how long you will be getting revenue?
You will be getting revenue as long as you:
1. You are active on the forum and adding quality content without spamming to the forum.
2. Your Google Adsense account is valid and still active from Google.
The final rights to decide if a memberís account is valid for receiving revenue sharing on this forum will always remain to the TechnicalTalk.net team and their decisions will be final.Revenue Tracking and Payment Receiving:
Want to track your revenue? You can do this by visiting your Adsense account daily or once in a while. The revenue earned by you will be added to your account. We also suggest you to make use of Google Adsense Channels to track your revenues effectively. Your revenue will be send by Google directly and this forum has nothing to do with your Adsense account besides just repossessing the reports.Terms and Conditions:
Also Read: What is Google Adsense Revenue Sharing? FAQs - TechnicalTalk - Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Guideline - How to use Google Adsense Revenue Sharing program in TechnicalTalk Adsense Revenue Sharing - TechnicalTalk Support Thread
- Your Google Adsense account approval totally depends upon Google rules; we have nothing to do with it.
- This forum will display your ads, on the pages where you have added quality content, only after your Google Adsense account is approved from Google and your profile on this forum is validated from our forum team.
- Your account validation on this forum will be clearly depending on the quality of content you will be providing to this forum. We will review the content and decide at the basis of originality and quality of your posted material. At any point if we found that you are spamming the forum by posting useless content, your profile will be banned on the forum, your ads on the forum will be removed and hence you will no longer receive any revenue from this forum.
- If you will not remain active for a period of 30 days continuously, your account will be sealed temporarily and you will not be earning any revenue unless and until you come back to the forum.
- If you will try to cheat the forum by posting copied or low quality material of insufficient words, your Adsense account will be removed from the forum and you will not get any revenue from our source again.
- If your Account is disqualified for any reasons by Google, we will stop placing ads from your account as immediate action.
- If you will try to spam the site by clicking your own Ads, the activity will be reported to Google immediately and your account will be terminated instantly.
- Same action will be taken if you will ask someone to click your ads because your activities will be under strict observation.