Online money making might be the toughest and uncertain experience for most of the internet users. People got caught into scams and frauds while attempting to earn a handsome income by doing online jobs. Private Job providing companies mostly won’t pay them according to their labor and demand. So here we are introducing them who want to earn online money with the best technique they can trust to achieve as much as they deserve without any fair of getting scammed. If you are regular internet users, you will be observing Google Ads placed on different blogs, posts and other content. This is the source of earning where you can get revenue without registering your personal website. Only thing which you need to have is an Adsense account approved and you can post your content to these Adsense revenue sharing sites. Your Adsense publisher code allows you to earn revenue from these sites.What is Adsense Revenue Sharing?
Google Adsense revenue sharing refers to the process where the revenue generated by clicks is shared among the site owner and those who are active members of that site. It can be a blogging, content posting or forum sort of site. You have to join the site by completing the user registration form and your profile as an active member will be added to that website. Mostly these sites offer free registration. Next you have to put your Adsense affiliation code at your profile and then start posting the required content. Adsense puts relevant ads to these posts and the payment is made at per-click base by Google. The per-click earning can range from 20 cents to several dollars. It depends on the type of Ads placed on your content. The money will be automatically added to your Adsense account if some visitor clicks any of the ads placed on your post. The revenue is divided among the website owner and user at the preset ratio.Is It Legal by Google?
Possibly there would be one question toggling your mind that is this allowed by Google? Of course it is, there are innumerable site working with Adsense revenue share since the time Google Adsense has came into being. You can use your publisher Id (Adsense Affiliation code) with more than one such site. Each site demands fresh and unique content and enhances your chances of earning. Here are some useful tips for your online earning by Adsense.
• First and foremost, get your client or publisher ID of Adsense by getting registered on www.google.com/AdSense
. It may take a while for you to get approved. Google Adsense considers many things before registering any new user. Make sure to work on your profile by providing enough fresh material if you are signing up by some specific website source. Avoid adult material strictly because Google won’t allow this. Another thing to concentrate is to avoid copy pasting from any source because it is sharply tracked by Google and your request will be rejected instantly. When you will get your Adsense account approved once, you can use that publisher id (looks like e.g. pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) with as much revenue sharing sites as you want.
• The title and keywords work a lot to get more visitors for your content. Try to make the titles appealing and unique. You can search for the relevant keywords by searching for the Google keywords lists available online.
• Try to be more active for your profiles. It increases the chance of getting more page impressions and clicks too. If you will be inactive for a long period, you will lose your daily average page impressions and it will roll your earning to zero.
• Most profitable sites are those which offer forum type style, because visitors will search the posts for the relevant topics and products if they are looking for a solution of their question. It gives you more chance to get clicks.
• Never click your own ads because such activity is counted as illegal and it may cause to ban your Adsense account and once if you are banned, it is rather impossible to get another account approved with same identity as your details are sealed in Adsense records.Why it is Beneficial to be Part of Adsense Revenue Sharing Sites?
The major benefits of being a part of Adsense revenue program are listed below.
1. First and foremost, as all of the Adsense users know that traffic means a lot for your revenue earning. The biggest help you are having here is that these sites make you tension free to draw traffic to your posts. This is the point which Webmaster will handle himself.
2. Secondly, you have to pay not a single penny to earn by these sites because as it is mentioned above, these sites offer free registration. In other case, if you will get your own website, you have to pay money for the domain registration and hosting.
3. You don’t need to create any back-linking pages to promote your content because these sites already have sufficient sources of traffic generating so your content will be getting more than enough exposure online.
4. Another point which helps those who don’t have an Adsense account yet. You can sign up easily by using these sites as most of them offer the Adsense signup after you have submitted sufficient material to be approved by Adsense according to Google TOS. These sites are working from several months so there will be no issues regarding the domain age so you will not be waiting for six months before getting qualified for Adsense Account.Site owner or Users earn more?
As you know that earning is generated through per-click system, we can use this system hoping to get more clicks (not by some fraud or illegal ways). It’s a 50/50 winning system mostly. The Adsense revenue sharing sites are listed online telling you how much revenue they share with users. Some of them share 40%, 70% or even 100%. Survey tells that in forum sites, 50% of user Ads are placed and 50% are of webmasters. Now it is up to your luck and content quality that how many curious visitors you get which will increase your chance of getting clicked.Keyword Searching in Revenue Sharing:
Keywords are important while working on Adsense revenue sharing sites. Keywords are those specified terms which users put in Google search engine while asking for some relevant material. Google observes those searched words and generated a list telling the average annual searches for that specific keyword. Every category has its keywords and global searches are changed so the lists are being updated. You can check those keywords lists here
according to the title which you are writing about. Using these keywords can increase the chances of getting online traffic
.Also Read: Policies - TechnicalTalk - Adsense Revenue Sharing FAQs - TechnicalTalk - Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Guideline - How to use Google Adsense Revenue Sharing program in TechnicalTalk Adsense Revenue Sharing - TechnicalTalk Support Thread
*** Please do not forget to leave your comments about this article ***