1) ASP is Interpreted language based on scripting languages like Jscript or
2) ASP has Mixed HTML and coding logic.
3) Limited development and debugging tools available.
4) Limited OOPS support.
5) Limited session and application state management.
6) Poor Error handling system.
7) No in-built support for XML.
No fully distributed data source support.
1) ASP.Net is supported by compiler and has compiled language support.
2) Separate code and design logic possible.
3) Variety of compilers and tools available including the Visual studio.Net.
4) Completely Object Oriented.
5) Complete session and application state management.
6) Full proof error handling possible.
7) Full XML Support for easy data exchange.
Fully distributed data source support