Here are some things to consider in your re-design
1. Content and structure are king and queen so have great content with a great, easy to follow layout.
2. Know where you are going from an SEO standpoint and map it out.
3. Use current or even future code that is compliant, so don't use old technology when coding otherwise why bother re-designing.
4. 301 redirect any dead url's to the new url's so you can pass on the PR.
5. Once your new website goes live track all results immediately and make any necessary changes.
6. Consider if you need a redesigning vs. realigning, maybe a little clip and tuck here and there is all you need.
7.Create storyboards of what you intend to do.
8. Lastly consider the time involved in your re-design and make you have the time needed.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to view signatures , please Register or Login