Do you remember the "Hello World" program? The program that you might have tried out very first while learning any new programming language.
Based on the same here is a simple game where you have to provide a code in different programming languages to print "Hello TechnicalTalk"Simple rules:
1) Before writing your code, start with a line "Method ##X", Where X is a number and will increase per reply.
2) Write the programming language name.
3) Do not copy someone else method, and avoid posting duplicate methods over and over again.
4) Write one method at one reply.
5) You can use any programming language you know in the world.
6) Please don't post garbage, meaningless replies.
So.... lets see with how many Methods we can achieve this....
My own first contribution:Method ##1
echo "Hello TechnicalTalk";