Reputation Power: 20
Code Guru Location: India
Earn money by writing for us..
We are happy that some members on this forum are showing their interest about writing and authoring their own content as articles for the TechnicalTalk universe.
With your help it is our aim to build this forum up to a rich source of computing knowledge. As such we would like to invite you all to write and submit articles to us - the content can be anything computer related and common topics are general programming, technical tutorials, design articles, OS issues and SEO & Marketing articles.
Why to write for TechnicalTalk.net?
Very simple answer ---- $$$ Money $$$.
Yeah! You can earn money by writing for us.
There are 2 ways by which you can earn on this forum by writing---
1) Adsense revenue sharing
If you are not sure or never heard of AdSense Revenue sharing then you read here --
1. Article - What is Google AdSense Revenue Sharing?
2. Policies - TechnicalTalk - AdSense Revenue Sharing
3. Guideline - How to use Google AdSense Revenue Sharing program in TechnicalTalk
4. FAQs - TechnicalTalk - Google AdSense Revenue Sharing
In simple words.... when you write an article for us... you can place your Google Adsense ads on that article page using your adsense code, which in return will earn for you directly through your Google Adsense account.
We provide 100% Adsense revenue sharing.... that means... your Adsense code will remain on this forum as long as your content is posted on this forum.
Our Site + Our Promotions + Our Traffic + Your Content + Your Ad = Your Revenue
More you will write the more you will earn.
2) Cash OR Advertisement space
If you are not interested in earning by Adsense Revenue sharing then you can get paid for your content
we can also provide you a advertisement space for your product, website, blog on this forum in return of your writing skills for this forum.
Just send a PM (Private Message) to the administrator on this forum to discuss more options.
Few things to remember.......
To keep the standards of the article content submitted by you for this forum, we have some guidelines (rather I will say criteria) which directly/indirectly apply to everyone.
1) High quality content article would be accepted at first place. The article should be on relevant subject that will maintain the interests of members/readers/audience of the forum.
The relevant subject can be on:
a) anything computer related (technical)
b) Technical tutorials
c) Programming & Web Development
d) Web Design
e) Web Marketing & SEO topics
f) Blogging and money making
g) Web Hosting
2) We will provide proper credits to the writer of the article
3) Everyone hate spammers, therefore do NOT copy paste something from other site/blog that you don't own and is published anywhere else on the internet. The article must contain the unique content.
4) If you are not sure about the article topic or which topic to choose then discuss with the administrator on this forum.
5) To maintain the standards of the content on the forum, we have the rights to edit the article whenever required up to certain extend.
6) The article should be at least 500 words in length.
7) The article must be in English language only.
8 ) Article with bad English or language grammar mistakes would not be approved.
9) Advertisement links or affiliate links are not allowed in the article content. Such article would be deleted without prior notice or would be edited to remove such links.
10) You can use IMAGES in the article for better explanation of the topic to its readers. You can also use BBCODE in the article.
11) You can include own bio with link to own site, ONLY at the end of the article.
You can find Guidelines/Instructions for writing any article for this forum:
Guideline - Instructions while adding a new article
Thanks in advance!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to view signatures , please Register or Login